Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Most parts off vehicles from Nis-
2. We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require, due to variation in model, design and year of manufacture, we cannot give a 100% guarantee that parts are correct for the purpose required. All sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for the correct information given. Exchange or refunds are offered, but carriage charges are excluded.
4. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
5. Cylinder head castings are guaranteed against cracks ONLY.
6. Any used engines purchased must have new oil, filter and cam belt if applicable, as recommended by the manufacture.
7. This warranty does not cover for accessories to engines such as: cam belt, water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, computers, clutch, hoses, cables, fuel injection, electronic systems etc.
8. Engines and transmissions must have new seals and new oil upon installation into a vehicle (warranty does NOT cover rear main engine seals).
9. Back axles and gearboxes are guaranteed to work properly; gears are guaranteed to be in good condition, bearings are guaranteed not to be noisy at time of purchase. There is NO guarantee for labour to install or remove.
10. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
11. When "Heat Tabs" have been fixed onto a cylinder heads or engines, the warranty becomes void if the Heat Tab is missing or has been damaged or melted (melting of the center of a Heat Tab shows that the part has been overheated).
12. NO refunds or returns for `cut to order` body sections, or special order parts.
13. All Warranty installations must be carried out by a certified, reputable fitter / workshop or an authorised agent of establishment. Improper installation will void this warranty.
14. All warranty claims must be presented to Nis-
15. In the event of a part failing Nis-
16. Unless the part purchased is faulty, the returned part may be charged with a handling fee of 25%. If parts are returned as damaged or faulty Nis-
17. Refunds and replacements are for parts only -
18. This warranty does not cover parts that are used in connection of any vehicle racing or competitive sport, off roading. Rallying, drifting, etc. This warranty does not cover damage or accidents caused by misuse or by parts being modified to enhance performance or appearance.
20. Warranty is for the part sold as stated only, not for ancillaries or attachments.
22. GOODS MUST BE INSPECTED FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE BEFORE SIGNING THE COURIERS NOTE. IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE WRITE “RECEIVED DAMAGED” ON THE COURIERS DELIVERY NOTE, OR REJECT ITEM IMMEDIATELY TO BE RETURNED TO US. FAILURE TO DO THE ABOVE WILL INVALIDATE ANY SUBSEQUENT DAMAGE CLAIMS.
23. These terms and conditions of sale are not intended to restrict or exclude any legal rights bestowed or implied by Law or a consumers statutory rights under the `Sale of Goods Act` 1977 or any amendments thereof.